Monday, February 15, 2010

Too Hairy???

 
 
The other day I was in the kitchen making dinner and Kaija was at her art desk when she came up to me and told me that she was ready for me to pull off the tape. I had no clue what she was talking about but she had tape on her legs, arms, eye brows, etc....  I asked her why she had tape all over her and she told me it was because she was too hairy and the tape was there to remove all the hair she has. I told her that it was going to hurt and wouldn't remove all the hair but she wanted me to do it anyway LOL She is so funny with her ideas of removing hair! Needless to say she fortunately still has eyebrows and unfortunately if you ask her she still has leg and arm hair.

1 comment:

  1. OH NO!! This girl is too funny!! I remember feeling hairy at her age..

    ReplyDelete