Monday, February 22, 2010

Preggo!

It was brought to my attention that I haven't written about being pregnant and have no pictures. First... there is a reason that I have no pictures!! I have gained 16 pounds so far. I go back to the doctor next week and am hoping that I only gained 2 pounds again. I have been super physical with moving so I hopefully I have burned off some calories :)

Baby Boy is very active at all hours! Kaija felt him move for the first time a week ago and the look on her face was classic! It was so funny! I don't think she really thought there was a baby growing in my belly until that exact moment. We are still deciding between Malakhi and Makhi for his name and I think we are gunna wait to see him and then decide.

I am more nervous for baby boy to come then I was with Kaija! I think about the labor and delivery all the time which never worried before but excited none the less.

Kaija is ready for her lil brother to be here. She tells everyone that "My mom is almost done growing my baby brother" She will be sharing a room with him at first and has already made room for him. She is such an amazing girl! It blows me away. When I found out I was pregnant with her I thought God was crazy but he knew exactly what he was doing! She is my saving grace!

 
28 weeks preggo

1 comment:

  1. You still look AMAZING!! I can't wait to meet him!! I LOVE him already!!

    ReplyDelete