Friday, December 2, 2011

My 61

It's been a year. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about you. I miss your random drunk texts, the way you looked at me when you thought I was out of my mind. I miss the way you hugged me and how I felt safe when you were around. I miss knowing that you always had my back through all the dumb shit I got myself into and how if I was having a bad day I knew I could call you and you would always pick up to talk me off the ledge. I hate that in the last days when we planned to go to dinner that I let myself be too busy. I will regret that forever and I can't even remember what the hell I had to do that night.

Miles, I don't know where you are but I know that you are safe and away from the pain that haunted you. I know that you are being taken care of and you better be waiting for my ass in Heaven when I get there! I'm a be pissed if you're not! Hell hath no fury like a woman's wrath! You have been warned my friend so you better be there ready and waiting! Damn it I miss you! You are in Heaven and I still talk to you all the time! I know that you can hear me and that you are still watching over me hoping that I don't do something dumb! Have you figured out your search for Walt Bayless?

I love you Miles. Your always my number 61.

Until we meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment