Friday, May 7, 2010

Utah Jazz

As most of you already know I am an avid Jazz fan so right now I am taking the time to vent, praise and talk about my boys!


First, Can my boys please get some credit for what they do?! The Jazz are so underrated. We have outstanding talent and people act like they are a bunch of scrubs, which is not the case in any way shape or form!
 
 D-Will is one of the BEST players in the NBA and I don't give a damn what anybody says! He doesn't get near the respect that he deserves. He is a team player and leader that puts up great numbers.

Booze- I love the way he has played in the playoffs. I think he is making his way back into Jazz fans hearts. I just hope that he isn't just playing for a new contract.

 Wesley Matthews- DAMN!!! This boy is a champ! He doesnt back down from anyone...not even Kobe! I love the intensity that he brings to the team.

Milsap- Now we all know my love for Milsap and what more is there to say then he is a BEAST! He plays where ever Sloan wants him and he plays well! He doenst throw a fit when he has to play his least favorite position. He sucks it up and plays hard all the time. LOVE HIM!

 Ronnie Price- This boy comes into every game with ATTITUDE! He may not put up huge numbers what he makes up for it with heart, determination and that fact the he comes in with a vengeance! 


I could go on and comment on every player but I will spare you!

GO JAZZ!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The Jazz are a great team and considering that most of them were undrafted players it is quite amazing how Sloan has molded them.
    WE LOVE OUR JAZZ!

    ReplyDelete