Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

I hate that my camera broke! I am such a slacker on taking pictures now and therefore my blog is suffering! I hate putting on crappy pictures that I took with my phone but thats all I have for now so that will have to do.

Happy Easter!!!

Kaija was spoiled with Easter Egss Hunts! It started on Friday at school, then Saturday at the park, Sunday morning at home and Sunday night at Grandpa Scott and Grandma Teri's. We have so much Easter candy is our house right now its insane!

Kaija and Dre making the game plan to get the most eggs. Kaija got 4 grand prize eggs!!! Thats my girl!

Dre with Kaija and one of her BFF's Caitlin.

Kaija and Grandpa Scott
Kaija and Caitlin

It was VERY cold for the Easter Egg Hunt but we toughed it out!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE That girl!! She is a SOULJA!! haha.. You can hand some of that candy ova here.. haha.. NOT! WE don't need it!! See you this weekend? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete